When you first create a new website to test it in Sitebeam, you are always asked to enter the keywords for that site at that time.
If you want to add or edit the keywords for an existing website:
- View any report for the existing website. If there is no report, just click on the website under the Websites tab and skip to step 3.
- Click on Site Settings.
- Click on Test configuration.
- Enter your keywords in the Products & services box, and any locations in the Locations box.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- You need to retest the website for your changes to take effect.