What is this?
Sitebeam allows you to compare many websites graphically in a table. If you only want to compare two websites, see Comparing two websites side-by-side.
Creating a dashboard
- Click on the Dashboards tab.
- Click the New Dashboard button in the top right.
- Enter a Name for your Dashboard.
- Select a Template, or a starting point for your Dashboard. The most common selection is All summary scores, which includes all Summary Scores automatically. You can also start with All scores or a Blank Dashboard if you wish.
- Select the websites that you wish to compare. By default, all websites are selected for you.
- Click OK.
Viewing a dashboard
To view any dashboard simply visit the Dashboard tab and click on the desired Dashboard.
Whilst viewing a Dashboard, you can:
- Click on a website name to view the latest report for that website.
- Click on a column heading to sort by that column.
- Click on an individual result to be taken to that result in the corresponding report.
- Click Print to print the Dashboard.
- Click Export to export the Dashboard into Word, Excel, HTML or PDF format.
- Click Settings to change the name, columns and websites displayed in the Dashboard.
- Click Permissions to change what users and groups can see the dashboard.
Date filters and comparisons
You can filter a dashboard to only show results from a specific date range, e.g. January 2009. Select Single date range from the drop-down menu in the top right, and enter the date range beneath:
To compare two date ranges, select Two date ranges and enter both date ranges beneath:
This will display the score before and after inside each box in the Dashboard. To display the change between the first and second date range (e.g. “up 2”, “down 3” …) select Changes between two ranges:
Sitebeam can only create Dashboards for websites that have already been tested at that time.
If you’ve run new reports, added or deleted websites you may need to update your Dashboard. Simply click the Update button in the top right of the screen.