This version was released on 21st Feb 2014.
- Total rewrite of architecture for stability & performance.
- All report screens and progress information now use real time connections.
- Reports cannot be lost, even if no servers are available, or all servers fail.
- The title of the website is now shown on every page of a report.
- Screenshots are no longer shown on the Reports screen. This improves overall performance significantly.
- All progress screens are different.
- Various minor text changes.
- Fixed issue where some hash-bang encoded Facebook URLs might not be detected as valid links to a Facebook Page.
- Fixed broken link to incorrect service status page.
- Fixed various issues affecting the stability of running reports, especially when the status of reports was not being monitored by the user.
- (Silktide only) Fixed issue where rerunning a report without a prior spider in dev could cause a crash.