This version was released on 14th November 2013.
- Performance enhancements to the user interface.
- Added option to disable AJAX crawling.
- Fixed issue where AJAX crawling would not correctly map to machine-readable pages.
- Fixed issue where the list of pages found could be doubled up, if the report took a long time to transfer.
- Fixed issue where some sites using a malformed Unicode character set could not be understood. Sitebeam now detects these and compensates accordingly.
- Fixed issue where some websites using AJAX crawling could trap themselves in an infinite spidering loop.
- Fixed issue where the Broken links test could report issues incorrectly under the Recommendations (the page referred to could be incorrect, in some cases).
- Fixed issue where manually overriding the screenshot for a website did not affect the exported PDF report.