This version was released on 20th Dec 2013.
- The Broken Links test now displays the context where a broken link occurs (i.e. what text was inside the broken link).
- The Speed, Broken Links and Missing Files tests now abort mid-test if they take too long, returning whatever results they have found in time. The desired time limit can be specified under Accounts > Test settings.
- W3C compliance test should be more stable for very large websites.
- Fixed bug when calculating some relative links that could cause the spider and Broken Links test to behave incorrectly.
- Fixed layout bug when comparing some websites side-by-side.
- Fixed issue where some obscure OpenOffice XML based MIME types could incorrectly be interpreted as HTML.