This version was released on 16th September 2011.
- Fixed bug where some obscure Facebook URLs wouldn’t be understood properly, resulting in a Facebook page not being detected.
- Fixed issue where updating your email address under Preferences wouldn’t update your username, causing confusion.
- Fixed issue where a HTTP refresh header would always be counted as a literal redirect, even if the delay was very high. Now only refreshes of 1 second or less are equivalent to location redirections.
- Users are now warned when adding a website without any keywords. They can still do this, but are discouraged from doing so.
- (WebScan only). Added support for mandatory user registration. Users must enter a GNS number and a Franchise URL to continue to use the service. They may delay entering this information for up to 7 days. Numerous changes to backend to allow for monitoring / editing of these details (users cannot edit them once set). The URL now appears on reports and printouts made by that account.
- Re-introduced support for Broken links test to only check internal links.
- Made improvement to stability of Broken links test when under heavy load (previously could crash under bizarre circumstances).
- Added centralized pooling of user credentials (allowing – in future – for single sign in, consolidated account views etc).
- Revised the messages which are displayed during a backup (for WebScan only).
- Added proper icon for Account > Test URL option.