You can export a report as a PDF for printing and sharing purposes. As of version 5.1, you can also export a comparison report as a PDF.
When reviewing a report or a comparison between two sites, click on the PDF button at the top of the page. You will then be presented a set of options for your PDF.
- Choose between exporting everything, the current screen you were looking at when you clicked the PDF button, or “Screens I choose…” which opens up a larger option of checkboxes for each test that was run in the report.
- Choose the order of the tests in the report, and whether or not each test is on a separate page.
- Use the dropdown menu to choose either A4 or Letter for the page size.
- Choose your level of detail. You’ll find more tables and suggestions in the detailed version.
- Click Export.
- After the PDF has loaded in your browser, you will need to save the file. CTRL+SHIFT+S will work, as will the menu that overlays in Chrome and Firefox.