This version was released on 26th March 2014.
- Missing files and Broken links tests are now much faster and handle badly behaved sites better.
- The Facebook and Twitter tests now show all comparison sites, even if they have no Twitter or Facebook results, just to put them in context and reduce confusion.
- Drastically improved performance of CSS parser, which affects many sites with complex CSS or HTML.
- Removed the deprecated the Visual Interest test, Design variations test, and Link States test, which are incompatible with the new, faster CSS parser.
- Fixed bug with API not always respecting the “reuseExisting” option.
- Fixed bug where if a user attempted to run a test that had been removed, the report would crash.