This version was made publicly available on 15th April 2011.
Search engine placement test
- Now correctly counts the number of foreign characters found (previously, some Unicode titles would cause this count to be higher than it should be.
- Completely replaced the low-end character parsing and normalization support. This ultimately will allow for fuller support of foreign characters in some tests.
- This test no longer reports a complete list of all applied styles found for every page. This information was found to be useless, confusing and slightly slowed down the testing process.
- Fixed a problem where
exec()system calls could exceed the capacity of the OS. The most common memory and load querying calls are now cached locally to prevent this.
- Fixed issue where the Search engine placement test wouldn’t show a clickable link for pages without a page title (as without a title, there was nothing to click on). These pages now show No title.
- Fixed issue that could cause some tests which had been marked as “Info only” to appear with a score in the side navigation, but not in the test itself.
- Fixed issue with W3C compliance test that could cause very obscure sites to score higher than they should.