This is a very minor update and was released publicly on 23rd March 2011.
- Began new framework changes for Sitebeam 5. These are not visible to non-Developer users and will become apparent in a future version.
- SiteRay only: Fixed issue where users couldn’t select expected security Groups from previous versions.
- Fixed incorrect Title for demo sign-up page.
- Fixed bug where some report graphs would not load when accessed via SSL (SiteRay installations only).
- Updated some descriptions when upgrading.
- For demo, made the add websites screen only add one website at a time.
- Revised some text displayed in demo version.